Charles Owen J3 Jockey Skull
This Charles Owen J3 Jockey Skull has the lowest profile and a unique snug-fitting suede lined harness made from the softest leather.
The J3 harness extends to the nape of the neck providing a snug and secure fit of the Charles Owen Jockey Skull
- Easy release/quick fasten, black plastic clip is situated on the left hand side.
- Supersoft headband is embedded with silver ions for built in antimicrobial protection.
- Reinforced ventilation holes enable the head to stay cool
- Microfit technology ensures an unrivalled fit to the head.
- Complete with its own matt black vented silk, embroidered with the Charles Owen Logo.
Kitemarked : PAS015 and BSEN1384
Also certified by SEI to ASTM F1163
Sizes : 51cms-61cms
Sizes: 6 3/8 (52) 6 1/2 (53) 6 5/8 (54) 6 3/4 (55) 6 7/8 (56) 7 (57) 7 1/8 (58) 7 1/4 (59) 7 3/8 (60)
Please Note- For Health & Safety reasons we do not accept returns on riding hats unless faulty.
A properly fitted Charles Owen J3 Jockey Skull is essential to riding safely.
It is important to think about the type of riding you’ll be doing – is the helmet suitable for the discipline you pursue?
Also, think about where you’ll be buying your helmet – is the retailer trained in fitting helmets helmets?
Each model of riding helmet fits differently, within helmet brands. It’s important to try on several helmets at the tack store with the help of a trained helmet fitter.
The new Charles Owen J3 Jockey Skull helmet should be a snug fit, as it will form to the shape of your head as you wear it.
A new helmet should never rock backwards, forwards or sideways.
A helmet that moves on the head significantly reduces the level of protection it is designed to offer.